- head lice cannot fly!
- you can only get them through head to head contact with
someone who already has them in their hair
- they can only survive for a very short time if they fall
off your head and onto carpets, bedding, and furnishings
- they will only lay their eggs in your head hair
- they are NOT major carriers of disease in the west
- they need your body heat, your blood, and oil from your
scalp to flourish. Without these things, they die within a day or so.
- you cannot remove their eggs from your hair. The eggs are
glued to the hair shaft
- when first born they are so small, you will probably not
be able to see them
- they love clean hair and clean people. Being infested with
head lice has no bearing on your cleanliness.
- the secret of their success is due to the way their eggs
- there is no need to go mad washing clothes, bed-linen,
hoovering your home, in an attempt to get rid of head lice. None of this is neccessary!
- you do not need shampoos, oils, chemicals, tar, or your
head shaved to get rid of them
- one simple thing will stop reinfestation once you are rid
- a superstrain of headlice exist which are immune to the
insecticide products sold to kill them
Why use our program. why donate?
The Program works. You have already paid good money for
lotions that did not work. Knowing what to do is not enough. Receiving encouragement during the 3 weeks neccessary
to get rid of lice is all part of the program to ensure its success.
Our research, time, work and commitment spans several years and we continually develop our major site at www.microscopy-uk.net to provide a truly massive and freely accessible science resource
to tens-of-thousands of people all over the world. Your donation will help this work continue.
Quite frankly, you have nothing major to lose except those darn head lice. And thats one thing we are dead certain
we can get rid of for you if you want to follow our simply yet deadly effective program?
The program is free. We ask you to consider donating a small amount to help us with our costs and to cover our
time. You do not have to donate anything but if you do, it will help us keep this program active.
Good! Because we are going to help you do it. It's FREE!
You might wish to consider making a small donation once you have joined the program, but you don't have to. It
would help us keep our costs covered and the web site active, so have a think about it please.
Click here to access THE LICE Program
How can you be sure you have
head / hair lice?
Well, in the beginning when you or a member of your family
gets them, you won't know for sure. It kind of dawns on you after a while. Itchy head, increased 'crawly' sensation
in your hair, small red marks and mini-rashes around the hair line or in the scalp, sometimes small bumps on the
body like gnat bites when you get out of bed in the morning.
In the end, after several weeks, and several generations of eggs have hatched out, you will know you have them:
adult hair lice are big enough to see clearly, and there will be enough in your hair so that looking for them,
or combing through over a white cloth or paper layed out on a table will soon reveal their presence.
The very young lice look like this (see image below).